Thursday, June 15, 2006

Spectre: The Stronger Mercurial!

DOTA allstar!!!!!!!


Well, you guys might be wondering who Spectre is. To tell you the truth, I really doesn't know much about him. Anyway, I have a little information about him. To start off, let me introduce to you first who Spectre is. He is a character (actually a hero) in the game D.O.T.A allstars. In the previous version of the game, he's name was actually "Avatar of Vengeance". He's not that strong during those days. But later I found out in the new version of the game, Mercurial (Spectre's actual name) had became better and stronger! I don't know much about his skills but believe me, he's better than the usual! I haven't tried playing him in the game 'coz I'm a bit busy in school but I think I'll try using him this weekend to know how to use his skills wisely.

No comments: