Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Incidental Misfortunes

PSG 90 If I'm not mistaken, it also uses the lapua magnum bullet 'coz it looks like the famous AI Arctic Warfare Rifle


It's been a very unfortunate day today! In the morning I woke up very late eventhough I slept early that's why I almost miss my first class. I also lost my LRT card yesterday without any idea where I lost it. That's why I bought a new one this morning. I've been very absent minded in the past few days. I don't know why. Maybe one reason is because three of my best friends who I hang out with are not here with us. I also felt the feeling of being alone in some ways. One good thing is that I found a batch of new friends. It's not that it's our first time being with each other as friends. But I can say that this time, we spend most of our time together and I somehow understand thier personalities, likes/dislikes, attitudes, and others. It's a good thing to finally understand thier personalities. Well, back to the topic, this afternoon in our class in ICET 3L, we had an experiment in our new lessons. It's about Logic Gates. Here comes the problem. I just couldn't cope up with our lesson in our experiment. It's not that I'm a dumbass or someone that stupid for not being able to understand a simple lesson. Maybe it's because of me being absent minded in almost everything I do. I later somehow understand our experiment in the near end of our class. I don't know why this is happening to my intellectual skills concerning learning new lessons hardly. All that comes out of my head is about DotA and other non-sensible kind of stuffs. These are the things that bugs me everytime I sleep and whenever I wake up.
Sometimes I feel like my mind is in a deep slumber waiting for someone to wake me up in my dream! I really need a wake up call and give me a desire or reason for improving my skills and intelligence. I have an idea! If anyone of you sees me hanging or walking around a corner with my mind floating around, kindly punch me in the face to wake me up! I need a hard one! Hehehehehehehehe... just kidding. You know that before you even reach me, you're already dead! Hahahahahaha! So long fellows! :P

No comments: