Friday, April 04, 2008

Proud to be Accretian

Accretia!!!!


I've been too bored for the past few days. I had been playing my good old games like Ragnarok Online and DOTA on GG client over and over again. That's why I've decided why not try something interesting. As I surf the net looking for a new hobby, something just came up my mind. I remember that some of my classmates has been addicted in playing RF online. I was told by them that RF is already free to play so why not try it? They told me that there are 3 races in the game namely, Accretia, Bellato and Cora. Of course I'm not that stupid enough to choose the race that is contrary to my classmates' race. I would be left alone if I chose another race rather than their Accretian race. I really found it cool when I saw how Accretians looks like. They seems to be Gundam-based race. After three days of playing RF, I already reach level 35 and now I've been participating in the Chip Wars. Of course I can't contribute a lot to my race because my level is not that high enough. But I know that someday I can contribute to my race and arouse our Accretian Empire!

No comments: