Sunday, August 13, 2006

Another Past time or Another Addiction?

RAN Online!!!!!!! I a freakin' swordsman for GOd's sake!!!

Lately I was hooked by an online game named RAN Online. I don't know much about the game but I'm telling you, once you start playing it, you'll never think of quitting the game! Maybe one reason why I like the game is because of my group named "DONT CHA Boyz"(Formerly DOTA Boyz). We play together as a team that's why we all have fun playing it! We are all planning to raise our levels in the game so that we can be a full pledge RAN Online player. The sad part is, we would lessen our DOTA playing time. But I guess it would be fair enough for people like us. DOTA had already given us pleasure and enjoyment for a couple of months now and I think we should find another game to have fun with. One of my worst thing to happen is to be overaddicted to RAN Online. I can still remember from my high school days, I've been so addicted to Ragnarok Online that it really affect my studies. But now, I'm already in college, I should not be narrow-minded. I should think of the consequences involved in playing a MMORPG. I should think twice before making decisions so I won't regret it at the end! But for now, I'll enjoy playing RAN Online! Try it out! It's a bunch of fun!

No comments: