Saturday, January 20, 2007

A New Beggining... StalwarT 3

StalwarT 3! _=VaSsiLi=_, pirikapirilala, ting_turing

To start off, I just wanna greet you all belated Happy New Year! Back to topic, this week, me and my friends are planning to make a new gang extension for our gang StalwarT in RAN Online. There is an existing StalwarT 2 that means, the gang we're going to make is going to be named "StalwarT 3". Guess who'll be the gang leader of the said gang, of course, I'm one of the chosen candidates for being the next GL for StalwarT 3. It doesn't really matter to me if who's gonna be the next GL, what really matter is that we are all loyal Stalwart members and that's the reason why I think all of us of us are deserving to be the next GL. Making a new gang needs lots of gold but our gangmates told us that they're generous enough to support our financial needs. Good luck to us and our upcoming new gang! See ya all!

No comments: