Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm not blaming anybody..... It's my own mistake!


"I've should have done something but I've done it enough by the way, my hands were shaking I'd rather waste sometime with you...."

A stanza in the song of Blue and Yellow by The Used


I can really relate my problem to that stanza in the song. What's my problem? That's none of of business! Hehehehe..... a little bit rude huh? My problem is in concern to my studies.... I've been very lousy the last semester. I've been my usual "Easy-go-lucky" type of person. That's why right now, I'm really having some 'SERIOUS' problems pertaining to my studies. I really believe the Filipino saying that: "Ang pagsisisi ay laging nasa HULI!". Hmm.... that's right! And I'm not really blaming anybody instead of MYSELF! I'm the one who is responsible for my stupid acts. And nobody is responsible in making me feel like this right now. It's my own decision and now I really realize that regret is always at the end. But I hope my failure will make me stronger and better. I just wish that I could be my own self after this incident. I really doesn't feel that I'm okay emotionally and intelectually... (Am I going insane? Oh no! Just kidding!) Maybe if you're one of my friends, you'll notice that I'm really my usual self...... funny, hustle-free, easy-go-lucky, quiet but not that quite..... but deep inside of me....... IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!! IT REALLY BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN FEEL THE F*CKING HEAT OF THE FLAME IN HELL!!!!!!!! WHAT A STUPID DECISION HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!!!!! IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE I CAN DO TO MAKE ME FEEL ALRIGHT AGAIN? I just hope that I can turn back time.... and erase all my mistakes in my life..... maybe not all my mistakes in my life.... I just want to re-make my college life to be a better person than now. But I know that life isn't a f*cking sci-fi stupid idealistic action movie..... every decision is final! There's no turning back on your mistakes you did before. Blah! Blah! Blah! I'm just being so dramatic these days..... I just want all my feelings to let it out. If you have an advice for me. Kindly send me a message to lessen my grief. I'm really freakin' serious right now! I just need some sympathy!!!! If you've got any problems with that or you want to play some not-so-funny tricks on me, I'll be the one to personally rip off your fingernails and cut your skin until you bleed to death or I'll suffocate you with my rugged pillow! Hehehehe..... Is that what you call 'Violent Frustration'? I'm just kidding! ^^ I just needed someone to cheer me up! I need your sympathies mi amigos! Hastalavista hombres n mujeres!

"Mabuti pa ang DotA at RAN pwedeng mag re-make kpag natalo kayo......
Di tulad sa buhay ng tao na walang re-make, walang re-take.....
Mabuti pa ang Coke sakto, limang piso lang....
Hindi tulad ng RC Cola..... Six pesos parin!"


By the way, to all IV-3 and MNHS Graduates 2005-2006, I'm calling all DotA players to have a 5 on 5 match for the last week of March. Just contact me! I just need someone to comfort me in my time of crisis....... I really miss my high school days! T_T

To all my friends in RAN Online.... I'll be back after a week or two! Just keep the StalwarT spirit burning!

No comments: