Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ragnarok One More Time!

Ragnarok nanaman? nanaman? nanaman? NANAMAN!!!



First of all, I want to greet all of you belated Merry Chirstmas. Hmm.... Is this deja vou? I think last year I also posted a Christmas greeting a day after Christmas. It's kinda shame in my part for doing so. Last November, I didn't expect that I will be playing Ragnarok Online for another time. For as long as I can remember, I quit Ragnarok during my last quarter in my 4th year high school. But now, I am striving to get back on the game. To start off, I reviewed some of the new things that happened in Ragnarok Online like market prices, new items, quest skills, preferable job classes and many in-game stuffs. I also reclaim my old openkore bot knowledge. After some time, I've learned something new about Openkore bot. To all of you who doesn't know what Openkore is, let me describe it. Openkore is a program used to make AI's in the game Ragnarok Online or what mediocre RO players call, bot. During my high school days, I've been one of the most knowledgable about botting and creating trouble-free AI's. But for stopping in playing RO for almost two years, my knowledge about botting became not-so-updated. Last November, I went to a friend who is studying in FEU about new trends and new commands in botting. I didn't learn for him that much but he just gave me a hint about what's hot and what's not. After some time, I found out about Macros and other Openkore Plugins. To all of you who are currently playing RO, I guess many of you notice some merchant buying an item using a pub for almost 24hours a day. It is called an autoTrade plugins in Openkore. What you will do is to modify the plugin for what you want to buy from a certain player who deals your bot. Another good thing in Openkore is the advanced usage and discovery of using the macro plugin. Using the macro plugin, you can modify your bot in using openkore console commands. For example, you can program your macros to make your bot upgrade a certain item repeatedly. Or you can make your bot buff a player when a certain condition is triggered. I guess this wouldn't be possible if LU didn't make botting legal. Because of using bot as a legal third party application, many young Filipinos challenge their minds to create new things and program something useful for the future of MMORPG gaming!

No comments: