Friday, December 28, 2007

WTF? Another Obsession?

Maki Horikita. Isn't she cute? If I would've given a chance to see her, I'll suddenly put her in a sack and bring her to my room! Bwahahahahahahahahaha (it's kidnapping you dumbshit!)

It's already been a week since the last day of our classes this December. As expected, all I did from the past week is to sit on the side of my PC and play Ragnarok or surf the internet. But surely, who could stand being on the side of your PC all day long. Of course I had to find some other things to dispell boredom. I looked up in my DVD colection which some of the DVD's are bought last November. I bought them coz I know I'll have plenty of time in our house. As days pass by, I've been watching almost 12noon til 12midnight (seriously speaking). One of my favorite movie genre is action,suspense-thriller and of course, horror. As I was watching one japanese horror film, Chakushin Ari 3 a.k.a. "One Missed Call 3: Final", I was stunned by the cute girl named "Asuka" in the movie. I dunno what hit me. I guess it's one of my lovesickness or what I called my anti-boredom so-called love obsession. She'd made me realized how beautiful life is whenever I see her face. After watching the movie, I rushed into my computer to know her name and some info about her. I found out her name is Maki Horikita. I also saved tons of pictures of her on my PC. I realized that she's just a normal being which God created differently just like everyone of us. I can't say that she's one of the cutest girl I've seen in my life. Maybe I've met someone more beautiful than her in our school, train station, mall or anywhere I've been. What I can say is that I'm pretty attached to her character in the movie that's why I found her very very pretty. Right now, I doesn't have any idea how long my admiration for her will last. But it's a sure thing that she'll be in everything I do this short vacation coz I doesn't have any other subject to deal with. I'll let myself imagine of me and her together for as long as I don't treat her as an over-obsession which can lead to serious psychological disorders (I won't end up to that for sure :p !) She's just my crush and now I'm one of her fan. I am currently downloading some of her jdorama episodes via bittorrent. Boredom surely finds a way to cure himself.

No comments: