Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Beauty Behind Horror Films

The Ghost a.k.a Dead Friend


Are you fond of watching horror movies? If you're gonna ask me, I really really do. But lately, I've noticed something very unusual in watching horror movies. Almost all the lead characters are females with thier respectively charming beauties. It's kinda ironic how Japanese and Korean filmakers do such gimmicks in the betterment of the movie genre. During the past year, I found Lim Eun-Kyoung cute when I watch Inhyeongsa. On the past months as I begun having an urge in watching these kind of films, I fell kinda in-love with actresses Erika Sawajiri (Ghost Train), Maki Horikita (One Missed Call: Final), Kim Ok-Bin (Whispering Corridors 4: Voice), Kim Ha Neul (Dead Friend) and others (I forgot thier names :P) Well, I guess it's a good mixture of suspense, thrill and some blend of beauty behind horror films. I'm not anymore being scared of watching any ghost related horror movies or whatever 'coz I'm really being mesmerize by the beauty of such individuals. Can you imagine? Instead of being horrified by these long-haired-vengeful-female-ghost, I now look at the bright side of how beautiful the characters are in real life. I'm still fond of watching such horror films eventhough I'm not scared at all. What matters to me now is how the story cope up and I like the unexpected twist in these stories at the end of the movie. I'll be posting some cute pictures of the gorgeous females I've mentioned above.







No comments: