Saturday, May 27, 2006

I'm Going on a short vacation!

That's Lim Eun-Kyeong. She really looks like Shin Eun-Kyeong of My Wife is a Gangster



I'm supposed to go on a short vacation this day. I hope nothing gets on my way. Maybe I'll stay there for 2-3 days. By the way, I guess I wouldn't be able to post during those days so I guess I'll just say it right now. On May 28, Sunday, don't forget to watch "My Wife is a Gangster". It will be shown on QTV channel 11 on 9:00pm. I hope you watch it all because it is truly a hilarious movie. It is a story of a female gangster leader who was forced to marry someone and then she must bear a child before her sister pass away. Hehehe.... sorry I couldn't explain it to you nicely. Just watch it so you'll know! Do you know that the main actress in that movie (Shin Eun-Kyeong) looks like Lim Eun-Kyeong in the movie "Ressurrection of the Little Match Girl"? And also...they have the same name. Isn't that weird? I thought they're relatives or something like that. I'm running out of time now. See ya later folks

No comments: