Sunday, May 21, 2006

Tomorrow's a BIG day!

Her name is Eun-Kyeong Lim. She's cute huh? I'll post some pictures of her later!


Yeah! Tomorrow will be a big and very busy day for me! In the morning I will enroll to my college school. Sounds easy huh? Hehehe... but actually, it means that I'm gonna wait for a long time just to make myself enrolled. Why did I say so? It's because it is first day of enrollment and I'm sure there's gonna be a huge crowd of enrollees that will try to get in my way. Hmm... I know what your thinking right now. I know you'll ask me that, "why should I enroll at the first day if I know that there's gonna be a big crowd?" The answer is that I will be having a short vacation in our province in the afternoon together with my family. Unfortunately, I couldn't convince them to move our vacation on another day. Damn! Why does it always happen to me? Imagine falling in line in the morning for several hours then in the afternoon you'll be having a long and tiring journey. Anyway, I shouldn't be blaming because after I finish all of these, I'm sure I'm gonna have a great vacation! See ya tomorrow!

No comments: