Monday, December 04, 2006

Cramming!

Nakakapagod! Amfufu tlga!



Today is a tiring and unexpected day! My professor in my major subject told us that today is the last day of submission of our drawing exercises and job plan sheets. He told us that if we won't be able to pass it today , it will already be marked 5 (5 is the lowest grade, it means "Failed") We've got 10 exercises to pass but I still got 7 of them! So what am I supposed to do? I've got no other choice but to do it as quickly as possible. But after our class has ended, my classmate told us that she can still accept late works. By the way, my classmate is the one who records our grades and then submit it to our professor later. After I heard it, I felt so enlightened! I can still pass my exercises today because I've only got one exercise left. But because of being lazy and so addicted to PC games, I choose to pass it tomorrow so that I can pass my exercises together with some of my classmates' late works! Hehehehehe..... I hope I'll be able to finish it today!

No comments: