Saturday, December 02, 2006

Duh?.... WHat a Boring Weekend!

I feel sleepy.... duh...


Lately, I've been sick and tired of all my daily living. Sometimes I feel like I want to try something else. At times I daydream about being someone else, someone that is rich and famous, or someone that is powerful and well-respected. Hmmm.... but as you can see, life isn't like that. We all have our own personality and responsibilities. I just wish that someday I can contribute to the world and be known as a well being. Hehehe... Does I sound ridiculous to you guys? I'm really telling the truth! Anyway, one of the real reasons why I'm really bored is that my server is RAN Online is already full. I couldn't find a way to fit in the game! Damn it! Another reason is that I've been down in my studies lately. Sorry if I can't enumerate the things that makes me bored in my studies. Hmm.... I'll still try to connect on my server in RAN online. Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: