Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Remember the Good Old Days

Marit Elizabeth Larsen(Left) and Marion Elise Ravn(Right) of M2M


During my OJT times, we are doing lots of new things to make our life in RAMCAR enjoyable. If you all know, me and my friends are all rock music lovers. Marvin "Vhino" Dandan likes Emo music, Donlevie Francisco likes Filipino-based rock bands, while me, I like listening to hard-core rock music. Almost everyday, we listen to those kinds of music and somehow we feel a bit bored. I found an idea to defeat boredom. I thought that, "What if we listen to our old music favorites?". Ideas came out and there were tons of suggestions. When I went home during weekends, I downloaded the music of Backstreet Boys, Westlife, and M2M. I know all of us can relate to that kind of music because it was really famous during our elementary to high school days.
When I came back to RAMCAR, they were all shocked. They couldn't believe that I was really gonna put those kinds of music to my cellphone. Later that week, instead of playing the music of Slipknot or Mudvayne, I began playing the songs of Backstreet Boys and M2M. What the hell? What happened to us? We are singing and dancing in our designated area all day long! Well of course we can't do it whenever our Foreman and Supervisor is around hehehe. I also discovered that Donlevie was also a die-hard fan of M2M when he was young. We talk a lot of things about M2M. He even told me that he bought he went all the way to Eat Bulaga to watch them perform and even bought an original copy of M2M's album and waited for several hours to get their autograph at SM Megamall. Wow! He's a real fan of M2M. Well, I admit that I was also and M2M fan back then but I wasn't able to go to their gigs to see them perform live. I was a shy, young elementary student back then and I couldn't find anybody who can accompany me to go to their performances besides my sister who is younger than me (duh?). Donlevie even brought the original cassette tapes and video cd's to our dorm to prove to us that he's telling the truth. Oh my god! I really miss those times. I remember the good old days listening to good music of m2m, westlife, backstreet boys, a1, linkin park and a lot more. I think I somehow regret that I've been very addicted to listening to hard-core rock which sometimes give me an urge to hate everything in life and gave me senseless thoughts of violent deeds. At least now I realized that I should balance everything from my kinds of music, to everything I do in my life. From now on, in order for me not to be the kind of person which hard-core music wanted me to be, I now listen to Marit Larsen's songs which are pleasant to the hear, a music that makes you feel good you are alive. Ehem... do you know her? I guess not, well she is the light-haired girl of the duo M2M. I really find her really pretty when I was a boy and until now, even if she's already 25, I think I still love her. I'll be posting something about her in my next post. See you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nyak dami mo pala kalokohan d2 sa pc mo ah! ty sa paggamit ng computer