Saturday, April 18, 2009

Updated! 04/18/09

I've updated my website recently
here are the few changes:

- New Web hosting provider
My previous web server is good but there are times that the server is down and my website can't be accessed. I realized that I should move my website to another website provider. I decided to put it on www.freewebhostingarea.com

- New Background music
Well, my previous background music is in MIDI file that's why it sounded like your listening to an AMR cellphone ring tone. I've decided to make it in MP3 and put the music of Slipknot which is People = Shit. I know I'll kick ass! Hahaha
You'll be expecting a lot of changes in the next few weeks

Here is as follows:
New Tabs:
- Videos
- Music Playlist
New Services
- Ragnarok Bot Service page

See you in the near future!

No comments: